Thursday, May 23, 2013

It's ok to not be ok


I absolutely love this post on In(Courage). It speaks to where I am emotionally right now. I hope it blesses you too. Here is an excerpt:

Are you looking at that overflowing to do list and feeling bad about yourself?
Are you thinking of the week ahead and wondering how you will handle all of it?
Are you watching the news with your heart breaking and wondering how to take it all in, when your own daily life is so overwhelming already?
Here’s the thing: It’s ok to not be ok.
Right now?
Where you are at is ok.

It might not feel like it, and it might not look like it to the rest of the world, but I can tell you confidently that you are ok. And not because you have anything pulled together.
Let me tell you why.
Because Jesus says you are worthy.
Read the rest of this post here on in(courage)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!