Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Etsy Purchases for our Wedding

Now that the wedding is over I want to show you all of the goodies I bought from Etsy sellers for our wedding.

First up, my jewelry.
 I love the way this bracelet hangs from my wrist. It's delightfully bauble-y. It made me feel happy every time I felt it swing around my wrist.
Pearl and Crystal bracelet from Teri Huang
This necklace has been in my favorites on Etsy for several years. It feels classy and pretty, and the best part for me is that it's light on my neck. (I have issues with feeling like necklaces are going to strangle me...)
Pearl Necklace on a silk cord from Pamela Curran

Next up, Bridesmaids!
I ordered each of them an initial bracelet with a green gemstone charm. I love these, and thought they would be a great gift that they would like to wear even after the wedding. 
Gold initial bracelet from the Jewelry Bar


For the two Moms in my life I special ordered two embroidered hankies with messages from me.
Hankies from Molly and Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!