Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Back to normal life... sortof


Well, I'm back from our honeymoon! We went to Bucuti and Tara Beach Resort in Aruba and absolutely loved it. The location was just right for a honeymoon. 7 days was the right amount of time to tour the island, relax on the beach and see and do a few things. It's not a very big place, and normally BL and I would be bored without more to do, but it really forced us to slow down and relax.

Our wedding was so wonderful and I can't wait to get the pictures back so that I can write about it all!

This week is my last one here in Nashville. It was so hard to say goodbye to Bl at the airport on Monday! He flew back to Raleigh and I wanted to be going with him so badly! But we'll only be apart for 5 days, thank goodness. I can't wait to get to NC and unpack and decorate.

In the next few days I'll post pictures of our trip. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!