Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Our Save the Dates!

We sent our save the date postcards out last week. We're still working on getting some addresses, but I was really excited to send them so I started anyways. I worked with Etsy Seller Nostalgic Imprints to design a vintage travel postcard design for Kentucky (where we're getting married). She put our names on the front and all the other pertinent details on the back. I've blocked out most of the details for the sake of privacy, but you get the gist!



 So far I've gotten lots of texts from people saying they think they are cute! I loved the idea of the souvenir postcard and BL was happy to go along.They only took 3 weeks from the day I requested a custom design and the day they were delivered at my door. The front of the card is glossy and the back is matte (for writing on). Believe it or not, this was my first purchase from an Etsy seller. Since then I've bought a few more things for the invitations.

Jane at Nostalgic Imprints already had several different state postcard designs. I think they're all so cute.







4 comments:

  1. Love it! I'll have to check out that Etsy store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards bring back memories of my childhood! Very nice!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vintage postcards are AWESOME! I love your theme!!!!!!


    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful postcards! natureinverse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!