Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blog design, Gift Registries, and Photographer


Ok, so I'm not loving the new blog design. I'm not sure where to go next, but I'm going to ruminate over it a little. Something better will come about, I promise.  

This last weekend, BL and I registered at a few stores. It went so well. Seriously. Pish, posh you people who say that wedding registries bring fights and arguments. I didn't get everything I wanted, and BL didn't get everything he wanted, but we both left the stores feeling happy I think. I did let BL do the scanning. He took out any aggravation by pretending to zap me with the scanner. boys will be boys.

Photo from friend's wedding.
 Next up is choosing a photographer. Not sure how to go about it, but right now I'm wading through the options I've found. I guess I'll contact a few and see if they'd like to meet with us? Does anyone have any experience or advice to share in choosing a wedding photographer? 

I hope your Tuesdays are all going grand!

P.S. after 3 migraines in a row last week I got some blood work done, and found out I need another increase in Synthroid... hope it helps!!


1 comment:

  1. hi, suppose allow to me to have a suggestion, when you design any custom make stuffs or gifts for your customer, we can realize it to be the product for you, we produce a lot of the DIY custom made gudgets from china, reference of our site: http://www.crystal-engrave.com
    so, the designer sell their idea and we custom make the product even there is only 1 pcs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!