Monday, November 21, 2011

Printable Planner Pages

As promised, here are links to the planner pages I've made. Here is what I have so far:

Monthly pages
2012 Calendar
*you can pint this file as one month per page, or two and it will give you the 81/2 x 5 size that fits in a mini binder.


Weekly Pages: Option one
Weekly Planner Pages Option One
*I'm a list maker, and this layout seems to work well for long to-do lists.

Weekly Pages: Option two
Weekly Planner Pages Option Two
*I use the left hand side on each day for my schedule and appointments and the right side for reminders and lists.
*Print either one of these weekly pages onto 81/2 x 11 paper and cut in half.

Food List/Meal ideas
Food Lists 
*I use this one to record menu ideas, meal ideas, healthy snack options, and other food related things that I don't want to forget. With Pinterest, and so many great food blogs out there I come across so many good ideas and then promptly forget them when I'm making a grocery list.


  1. Food/ diet tracker
  2. Daily page
  3. Weekly pages
  4. Monthly pages
  5. Yearly calendar
  6. Prayer list
  7. Shopping list
  8. Big items shopping list / things to save for
  9. Goals
  10. Contacts 
  11. Food List/Meal ideas
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!