Thursday, November 3, 2011

Crochet School at Craftyminx


Since the cooler weather is here, I'm getting the urge to crochet again. (I mean, who wants to sit in the summer with half an afghan over their lap.) I made a baby blanket for a friend's shower this weekend, and I finished a cream colored throw I started the month I was diagnosed with Addison's. Next I'm going to work on some other baby items for friends and a cowl scarf for me.

Do you know how to crochet? I learned at some point when I got a kit for christmas one year. Between my mom and friends I've learned the basics, but I'm not a pro by any means. I don't do a very good job of following patterns, but I've been trying some new stitches this year. Craftyminx has some great tutorials to help you learn how to crochet if you'd like to. I've been pouring through each lesson to brush up on things. Click below to see the whole series:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!