Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fossil's Holiday Lookbook with Kendi

Ok, so you can't read fashion or style blogs without knowing about Kendi Everyday... I mean, she's the one who started the 30 for 30 remix that everyone seems to be doing now. (I haven't, for the record...)

Browsing through my reader today I saw that Kendi worked with Fossil on their latest lookbook, and I had to share! I am a big fan of Fossil's clothes and shoes (or used to be...two years ago I wanted every top and skirt in their summer collection, but since then I haven't been quite as smitten.) But I really loved looking through the lookbook. I admit, I would probably only wear 50% or less of the outfits shown, but some of them are soooo cute. Take a look at some of my favorites:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!