Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Postcardly

Yesterday started off badly with the worst migraine I've had in 6 months. (The aura was fast to onset and changed every 5 minutes or so: ocular symptoms, traveling numbness, stiffness, nausea, trouble speaking... ) fun stuff. I went home and tried to sleep it off, but had to run an errand to the post office in the late afternoon. The symptoms came back around the time I had to go in, and I think I freaked out the postal worker that helped me. I remember trying to ask what time they closed, and it came out something like,"What time do you stay at this place?" haha, I got a really weird look from him and realized I hadn't said what I meant... 8 mg more of zofran, a diet coke and salty popcorn from Target and I was doing better later on. I still feel sluggish and forgetful today, but no aura symptoms yet, so I think it has passed. (Who knows, this post might all be gibberish and I just don't realize it!)

I ran across this service today and had to share!! Postcardly sends postcards from pictures that you e-mail with your own message. If you buy a package, it can work out to be $1 a postcard. That's not too bad!


3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you had a migraine! I am lucky to have never had one, but many I know and family members get them pretty badly...no fun! Hope you are fully feeling better now! Thanks for sharing the postcardly site...that looks awesome!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your Free T3 tested right now! See if that's the cause of your migraines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing us with your readers! We're currently offering a 3 free Postcardly trial http://www.postcardly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!