Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A trip to zappos outlet

It didn't take much convincing BL to take me to Zappos outlet last weekend. The poor guy didn't know what he was in for, next time he might not be so willing. They are having a 60% off sale and it was busy, and cramped, and loud. I had so much fun just seeing and touching so many pretty shoes and brands. Only one pair came home with me:
They are the perfect black flats.

Here are some of the others that I tried on:

pretty, but painful 

These Ninas were so cheerful and fun.

I love these, but they are too high for this already tall girl

The color of these Keens is so cute, but on my feet they looked like clown shoes

Another sassy green pair of Ninas

Someday I'll have a pair of Danskos.  These were tempting at only $30, but I don't need them right now.

I have been seeing these Seychelles everywhere lately. I was tempted to get them.

 It's worth a trip if you're anywhere close! It's in Shepherdsville, KY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!