Thursday, June 16, 2011

Quick Weekend Packing

I showed you last week what I would take on a week long vacation, but I was thinking about what I might take for a quick weekend trip.




If I was packing for a quick weekend trip AND I had all of these clothes, this is what I'd take:
  • three pairs of shoes
  • khakis
  • two tops
  • jacket
  • scarf
  • purse
  • small wrist-let
  • 3 tanks for layering and wearing alone
  • 2 tops
  • minimal jewelry
For only a couple of days I probably wouldn't wear all of this, but a girls got to have options, right?  All of these things would fit just perfectly in a small carry-on suitcase with my pjs, a sweatshirt, and other necessities.
This set is inspired by this jacket from Anthropologie. Isn't it adorable? I couldn't wait to start styling it.  Now if only I could afford it! lol, it's still fun to dream. 

2 comments:

  1. I'll take one for me to have on a trip too!! Man, I wish I had loads of money because I would seriously pay you Suzanna to put such things together for me and just have them sent to my house!!!! You would make a great professional shopper. I'd love to have someone put these outfits together for me --- I'm just not good at it, but I always love what you have, except for stripes, I look WIDE in stripes. Sending my love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Finding Lana
    Lana, you're too sweet. oh gosh, I know what you mean about stripes- me too. I try to stick to the vertical ones but they're not as popular as the horizontal ones right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!