Friday, March 4, 2011

Thank goodness for cute puppies and Fridays!

I am so glad it's Friday- but now that it's here the afternoon is dragging by slowly...

My sweet friend Brooke sent me this picture she took last week. Not sure what I was laughing about, but I'm pretty sure Brody was watching Belle, my roommate's dog. Brody is getting along great with Belle, but they're both still so aware of the other one right now. Last night they chased and played a little bit, and I think they'll be best friends before too long.

Now if it could only be 5 o'clock so I can get on with the weekend! Come on clock, I have people to see and places to go!

2 comments:

  1. loooove this picture of u and Brody! It's adorable :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! New here but this is just too cute. I have my own pet (aka love of my life, apple of my eye etc) who brings me so much joy.. It takes her a while to be comfortable with other dogs, especially medium-sized ones. I think she thinks she's human :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!