Wednesday, February 9, 2011

light and bright

I tend to gravitate towards white or light walls with brightly colored accessories. It's so easy to do when you live in an apartment, no painting required... and rooms that are light and bright are so much more cheerful.



























This apartment was featured on freshome.com . I'm not sure where it's located, but it looks Scandinavian to me. Sometimes I want to get rid of 50% of my furniture and go for this kind of sparse, calm design. I am moving soon, now might be the time! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with bright accessroies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!

    BTW...You are one of my favorite blogs! I gave you an award on my blog...
    http://ncsuz.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanna! yes! this apartmentent is swedish and you can lots of beautiful places like this here: http://www.alvhemmakleri.se/

    kisses

    Carmen Martins

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!