Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Aparment Therapy House Tour Love

Though mid-century design isn't wholly my cup of tea, I really like looking at the pictures in Apartment Therapy's most recent House Tour. Kristen and Mike have re-designed their whole house, choosing everything down to the last detail. What I like about it:

-pops of aqua everywhere
-vintage furniture
-pictures of their pups :)
-framed vintage travel posters
-the clean, uncluttered feel





















check out their blog here
See the house tour here

1 comment:

  1. Hey Suzanna!! I love the storage ideas!! I have those very storage boxes from Ikea, but that purposeful usage is unique...just don't use the lids!

    Anyway, it's been a while! Hope you are doing great - Lana C. - www.FindingLana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!