Friday, December 24, 2010

It's Christmas Eve!



Christmas Memories
  • trying to find out where mom and dad hid the Christmas gifts
  • Buying gifts for my family at the Christmas shop at school when I was little
  • Sledding with my cousins at Cascades Park on the long toboggen
  • getting special candy in our stockings
  • Going to get the Christmas tree and arguing about who's turn it is to pick it out
  • following dad through the brush at the Christmas tree farm and getting briars on my socks
  • learning that I should not follow dad through briars
  • getting up on Christmas morning too early and being sent back to bed
  • being woken up on Christmas morning when I got old enough to appreciate sleep
  • being in Christmas musicals and plays at church
  • caroling at nursing homes
  • driving around looking at lights, listening to Amy Grant 
  • eating gingerbread man ice cream sandwiches on Christmas Eve
  • chaos while opening presents at Grandma and Grandpas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!