Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving dinner ideas

Some of my family members are coming down to Nashville for Thanksgiving weekend this year (yay!), and I've been thinking about what we should eat.  There will only be 4 of us, so we don't need a ton of food.  However, there are a few things that we must have...

Like cranberry jello salad, turkey (of course!), pumpkin pie, stuffing (hey, we may not put it in the bird, but that's what we call it in my family!) and some sort of green beans. 







I'm also thinking about making a chocolaty desert (for dad...), maybe corn casserole, and a salad.  

I want to test out another popover recipe while they are here.  I've also been saving a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe and I'll probably make those too.


What are you eating for Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!