Thursday, June 3, 2010

Beautiful Etsy

I have a confession to make, I've never bought anything from Etsy... I happily browse, collect favorite sellers and items, but I haven't ever bought anything. I feel like a fraud- loving Etsy- but not buying anything, you know? lol, I guess one day there will be something I can't live without (or I will have more spending money!) In the meantime, I will keep collecting fav's and admiring all of the beautiful things for sale.
One of my favorite of favorite sellers on Etsy is irenesuchocki of isphotography . How amazing are these photos? (click on each photo for the link on Etsy)

I love the pretty pops of pastels, and the interesting subjects in her photos. "Looking for Love," on top, is my favorite. :)

1 comment:

  1. I have refrained from even going there because I thought it would be kind of false as well! (and dangerous) Yet I love supporting friends and family who do their own thing. Ahhh...torn.
    *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!