Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday Morning

I found out that I didn't get the job at Samaritan's Purse. I was really dissapointed to get the letter in the mail. I felt a little defeated too. I thought the job was going to be what I was looking for and such a great fit... but they must not have thought so. In fact, today I noticed the job was re-posted as available. I'm having a hard time dealing with why they wouldn't have wanted me for the job. I know there could be a million different reasons, but I feel a little hurt by it all. After 3 interviews for one job I got my hopes up I guess.

So I'm looking for more opportunities. I search online every day for companies in the area to apply to, for job openings, and I've called both staffing agencies I'm working with to let them know I'm still looking for something permanant. So now I'm doing more waiting and praying for patience.

This weekend was nice. just filled with normal weekend stuff. Garage sale-ing, laundry, grilled chicken and hanging out.
I bought a cool cookware pan at a garage sale. It's my favorite color. : )
It matches my set of dishes.



I'm at work right now, but there isn't anything going on. I finished my stack of things to do, and I have a little while until the attorney's will be back from court. So far, today's been a pretty good day for a Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!