Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th!

It's wonderful to have a day off, I've been looking forward to this for 2 weeks! : ) I am glad to have a job, but I don't really enjoy it.

So here's the big news, I had an interview on Tuesday with Samaritan's Purse. It went really well I think. Looking back on it, I think I said all the right things, and did everything they say you're supposed to do during an interview. AND, I have a follow-up interview with the regional director's boss next week. So I guess it's a good sign that they asked me back for another interview, they must have liked me.

I still really want the job, and feel like it would be a great fit for me. But I'm feeling some doubts and I'm anxious about it all. I shouldn't be having doubts, I should be happy. It might be a long week waiting for the interview to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you!